Complaints Resolution Process
If you feel for any reasons that a seller has not delivered the right goods or the good do not meet up to expectation or standard, You as the buyer ,can lodge a complaint by following our 2-Step Complaints Resolution Process below:
1. STEP ONE
- Your complaint Should be lodged by mailing the compliance officer of Udua. Email account is firstname.lastname@example.org
- The compliance should acknowledge receipt of the complaint via email.
- The complaint will be recorded into a “complaints register” at Udua.
- All supporting documents should be attached when lodging the compliant.
- All compliant to be resolved within Thirty (30) days of receipt.
2. STEP TWO
If you are not entirely satisfied with the resolution of your complaint, you can proceed to take your complaint to the Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC). The FCCPC will not investigate a complaint unless it has been lodged with the compliance officer of Udua.
Telephone Number: 01 2293495
Address:7b Dr S Ezekwuse Street,Off Admiralty Way Lekki Lagos Nigeria