“Data Controller” means the publisher and the owner of the website and the party also responsible for the collection of data.
“Content” means any content, writing, images, audiovisual content or other information published on this Website
“Parties” means both you (the user of the Service) and the Data Controller
“Personal Date” means any personal information collected for You in relation with your use of this service which can identify you.
“Service” means the Website, which is known as : UDUA including all pages, sub pages, all blogs, forum and other connected internet content whatsoever.
“Products” means the goods and products both tangible and intangible offered on the Website.
“Services” means the services offered on the Website.
“Third Party Service Provider” means a party or partied who are contracted by the owner/data controller for the purposes of processing the personal data of a user.
“User Content” Means any audio, video, text, images or other material a user chooses to display on the Website
‘You, Yours” means the user this Website
“Seller” means someone who sells products or services or both on the Website
“Buyer” means someone who buys Products or Services or both on the Website
“We” means Udua
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data while You use this Website.
The operator who is also the party responsible for this collection of data us as follows:
TinkerandBell Trading LLC
V8, 7B. Dr. S. Ezekuse Close Lekki Phase 1, Lagos Nigeria
4. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect various information to enable us to provide good Services to all our users. Depending on how our Service will be used, the different types of Personal Data we collect are as follow:
- For Registered users: During the process of your registration, we may collect the following information:
- Date of Birth
- Telephone Number
- Email address
We may also require other information in relation to:
- Your interaction with our representatives.
- Receiving notifications by text message or email about marketing.
- Receiving general emails from us.
- The purchase You make.
- Your interaction with other sellers on the Website
- For unregistered Users: We will collect passive information from all registered and unregistered users. This information included cookies, IP address information, location information and certain browser information.
- Sales and billing information: We may collect Your credit and/ or debit card information, which includes Your card number, password, etc., Your billing address, Your contact address and other information required for your purchases. The billing information will be stored for the following period: Five years to assist You in making future purchases.
- User experience: From time to time, we may also request certain Personal Data that may be necessary to improve our Services and the Products and Services we offer for sale on the Website.
5. THE PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AS YOU USE OUR SERVICE
We use the following to collect Personal Data from You:
Cookies: We use the data collected by the cookies to offer You the best experience on our Website. Cookies are information stored on Your browser when You visit our Website or use a social network with Your PC, Smartphone or Tablets. They contain various data which includes the name of the server from which it comes, the numeric identifiers, etc.
The type of cookies we use are as follows:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are essential for the correct functioning of our Website and they are required to provide the Services required to our users.
- Profiling cookies: These cookies are used to create user profiles based on personal choices and preferences in order to send advertising messages to Your device.
- Support in configuring your browser: You can manage these cookies through the settings Of Your browser on Your device. However, deleting cookies from Your browser may remove the preferences You have set for this Website.
Log Data: We also use log files which store automatic information collected when users visit this Website: The log data which may be collected are as follows:
- The domain and host from which You access the Website,
- Name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP),
- Data and time of the visit,
- Your computer operating system and browser software,
- Webs pages visited, the duration, and frequency of visits,
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address
6. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We collect and use Your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- To provide our Services and to maintain and make improvements to the Services on the Website.
- To develop new Products and Services on the Website.
- To provide personalized Services to You, including making recommendations and providing personalized content.
- To provide customer service to You.
- To provide analytics to understand how our Service is used.
- To provide You with updates on the Website and related items.
7. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We take the security of the Personal Data we collect very seriously, and we take reasonable measure to reduce the risk of accidental destruction, loss or unauthorized access to such information. However, kindly note that no system involving the transmission of information via electronic storage systems or the internet is completely secure. The Personal Data and any other information we have about You may be stored for the following period: 5 years. Also note that You can withdraw Your consent to store Your Personal Data at any time. Once this is done, all Personal Data and information we have about You will be deleted.
8. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Our Service is built with strong security features that continuously protects You Personal Data. Our security features help us detect and block security threats. If we detect and block security threats. If we detect any security risk, we may inform You and guide You through steps to stay protected.
9. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
When You share Your Personal Data
Our Service enables You to share information with other users. However, You have control over how You share this information. When You upload any content on our Website, Your content becomes accessible to other users.
When we share Your Personal Data
We do not disclose Your Personal Data except for any of the following reasons:
- If You have granted us the permission to do so: We will disclose Your Personal Data where we have received Your unequivocal consent and permission to do so. However, such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- For the purpose of Law enforcement: We will disclose Your Personal Data if,
- There is a court order requesting for such Personal Data.
- It will aid in detecting a crime. Crime being defined as fraud, money laundering, and theft.
- It will aid in solving a crime. Crime being defined as fraud, money laundering, and theft.
- For any other reason that may be necessary for the operation of Our Website.
10. USER CONTENT
11. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES/ SERVICES
12. ACCESSING, MODIFYING AND DELETING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you wish to access, review, modify any information we have about You, You may do so by simply contacting us on the following email address:………………….. You may also request that we delete any information belonging to You that we have stored.
13. YOUR RIGHTS
Your rights in relation to Your Personal Data as follows:
- The right to be informed about the processing of Your Personal Data.
- The right to rectify any inaccurate Personal Data or any information about you.
- The right to review, modify or erase Your Personal Data, and any other information we have about you.
- The right to restrict the processing of Your Personal Data.
- The right to block Personal Data processing in violation of any law.
- The right to be informed about any rectification or erasure of Personal Data or restriction of any processing carried out.
- The right to the portability of Your Personal Data.
- The right to lodge a complaint to a supervisory authority with Nigeria.
14. CONTACT INFORMATION